Untamed Beasts

After spending many hours building and painting the models from the Warcry box set I have finally got round to painting the Untamed Beasts. Both these and the Iron Golems were painted following the Warhammer TV guide. If you haven't already seen them, I do recommend them as they are very helpful!

I have only painted the leader as a test so far but was very pleased with the results, even more so considering it only took me 3 hours to paint!


I have now started painting the rest of them in the exact same method. For this video please click on the link below.

Untamed Beasts Painting Guide

To being with all the miniatures have been spray painted with Wraithbone and then any gaps touched up with the paint from the pot.


I varied the darkness a little to put some variation in their skin tones, for a couple of the minis I used Guilliman's Flesh straight from the pot and I have started highlight the guy, second in on the right with Cadium Fleshtone. Those with lighter skin I'll use the method as per the video. 

01/10/19

Painted model no. 2, this time with a darker skin tone. Basically I used Guilliman's Flesh neat and highlighted with Cadium Fleshtone and then added Flayed One Flesh to the mix. Same method with everything else as per the painting guide: 



19/04/20

Ooh, this has taken a while to update. I have now finished these guys! Following the painting guide found on Warhammer TV as mentioned above. Here's a group shot. I won't go into full details here as there is no need seeing as it is in handy video format on YouTube.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey with Burnout

Let's Talk About Non-Metal-Metal (NMM)

Recommended Brushes